Monday, January 20, 2014
Kids Say the Smartest Things
In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day I was thinking about this gem I found a few months ago. Videos like this make me feel refreshed about why I am in the teaching profession. I get to help be part of the lives of kids who could turn out like these rockstars. On days when it seems like kids are overly entitled or unmotivated I think back to this video and know that there are awesome kids that are going to lead the way in the future. We can't forget to listen to the small voices that have big things to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, some of these kids are really well spoken! Love it! I often try to remind myself to think like a child, full of innocence and open-mindedness. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't, but videos like this show why it is a worthwhile exercise.
ReplyDelete