Over break I did spend a couple of hours with my Action Research paper. I tried to establish an outline of how I will organize all of the many pieces. It feels reassuring to see it slowly coming together. I am most excited to make some changes to how I have implemented guided reading and draw some conclusions from pre- and post- adjustments. I hope to be able to put into words the growth that I have seen exhibited in both my students and myself over the past few months. That isn't to say there were certainly trial and error moments, but on a whole, things have been pretty positive.
Is this what you will be presenting at Spring Conference? I love my guided reading time with kids. Do you think you will use the same strategies you implemented with this AR project in your future years of teaching?
ReplyDeleteYes, this is what I will be presenting. I think I will definitely use some of the strategies but the great thing is that I can keep adding and reshaping as necessary.
Delete