Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Shackleton Wrap-Up
I wanted to give a brief wrap-up of my Shackleton Strength Leadership Goal. My students all presented their How-To projects and did a phenomenal job! I was thoroughly impressed and had 22 of those "proud teacher moments" that we all love to have :) I had the iPad in hand and recorded each presentation. I am now starting to load them onto a private YouTube channel for families to view. I was surprised at how well rehearsed some of the students were- it was evident they had practiced at home. Presentations ranged from 45 seconds to a little over 5 minutes. Our culminating conversation focused on the different strengths we each have and now the combination make our classroom so great. We talked about what students learned to do that they had never done before. We also discussed and strengths that someone had that we didn't know about until they showed us. I will certainly be doing this project again the future!
Labels:
Leadership
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Pride is an awesome feeling! Sounds like success to me!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of the private Youtube channel. What is this? How do I learn more about it and how to use it?
ReplyDelete